Saturday, February 22, 2020

Anticipation

In less than two hours my alarm will go off to wake me up to get ready to leave for the airport.  I'm not as ready as I would like to be.  This may mean making more purchases than I wanted to when I get there.  I'm kind of okay with that now.  I just want some sleep before we leave.

So here are a few happy things for today:

  • At least some of my shorts still fit.
  • My family loves me enough to wake up before dawn to take me an hour or so to the airport.
  • There was an assembly today with Northeast Passage.  I didn't get to participate this year, just observe, but everyone had a great time playing while in a wheelchair.
  • After the local SCA meeting today a bunch of us went out for dinner and ice cream.
  • It is vscation time@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...