Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ugh

Gideon seems to be sick, again.  He was mostly over a cold and now he has a fever.  He was most likely exposed to strep as well as hand, foot, and mouth disease at the event over the weekend.  Only time will tell if this is one of those or something else.  So far, I have managed to skip every sickness that has come at us.  I'll get the occasional sniffle and think I am going to get something, but nothing comes of it.  Here's hoping that good health trend continues.

Any how, work today went well.  It seems I'm in the eighth grade for the rest of the week.  Today, that is my happy.  It was good to be with last year's students for a day. 
Another happy thing is that I got a walk in this afternoon and made my step count.  🦶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...