Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Labor Day

 Today could have been a resting day.  Instead I spent hours cleaning up what I am now calling, 'The main part,' of the yard.  I raked up sticks and leaves, and mowed.  I learned that the battery life on the mower is about 50 minutes.  I also learned that it takes longer than 50 minutes to mow that part of the yard.  I mowed other yard parts too, on the second battery.  My personal battery didn't last as long as the second battery though.  😴  I did take breaks to have water and lunch.  I may have fallen asleep at some point, I'm not sure.  Having the lawn mowed and neater is one of my happy things for today.  The other is that because I mowed the lawn, and because I also went grocery shopping, my step count is well over 17,000 for today.  

A new plant in the garden!
This seems to be rabbit tobacco,
I'm going to try to keep an eye on them.

Sunset.


Stay safe.


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...