Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday--20 years since Dad died

There are many things that made me happy today.  Still I am struggling with depression and anxiety as favorite events through at least August are now canceled.  I will focus on the happy things with a list:

  • I have a job and generally I like it.
  • There are wonderful people that I work with, remotely.
  • There are fabulous students that I get to see, remotely.
  • Friends came by and visited today (masks and from a distance outside).
  • So many plants are starting to truly show signs of spring and new life.
  • My bed is finally assembled and it seems to fit where I wanted it!!
  • There is a good possibility that I am not supposed to say anything, but E posted about it on Facebook so...  C and E are officially engaged!!!!  I am so very happy for them!
There is a very blue sky out that window.

Buds! 

Forsythia! 

Lilac Buds! (we think lilacs) 

Periwinkle! 

My bed, all put together!

Gideon being told about the engagement... 


He was jumping for joy!

☮
This list did help lift my mood.
Wash your hands!

1 comment:

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...