Sunday, September 6, 2020

Day Two of the Event

 It seems that the event is going over well.  We are getting people from near and far.  From what I have heard there have been participants for most of the activities.  The bardic competition went well with the participants finding some appropriate material for a plague or isolation.  There weren't many people who wanted to just participate after the competition, but it wasn't all silence.  I was still on there until 11:45 PM and am very tired.  For a little while there were just a few of us and I sang.  I don't do that very often in public.  

K and I have been having fun putting together bits and pieces of storyline for the event and for the court tomorrow.  I wore either my Viking or my Italian garb today, depending on what we were doing.  The Viking is what I wore to do most things, it isn't as long and the underdress isn't hemmed yet.  I wore the Italian for things pertaining to tomorrow's court.  I was explaining this because I thought I had pictures of me in both outfits to post, but I don't.  Any how, my happy for today is wearing my medieval clothes as I went about doing relatively normal things, like walking the property and gathering wood for the fire.  This provided me with the occasional atmosphere of feeling the part of someone living in the middle ages.  I really enjoyed the class I went to and all the other things I was part of.

Our sheep and llama returned home to us today.
(long story)


Gathering wood for the fire.

I think it is a vulture of some sort.

Z gathered wood too!
So did K, but I didn't get any pictures.

Sunset.
I saw some bats soon after this was taken.

Stay safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...