Friday, September 18, 2020

Finally Friday

 This weekend I will strive to be productive and not put off the things that I have been avoiding doing.  Hahaha!!!  We'll see.  There has been enough stress lately that doing things that I have been putting off should help reduce some of that anxiety.  Today's happy things:

  • A coworker and I had to walk to another school building for training today.  This was an added stressor.  I took a few minutes and took a picture of a tree that has started to change color.  This helped me to recenter and enter the building for the class.
  • When I got home I went for a walk right away.  I had an audobook that was due today and I wanted to finish it since it couldn't be renewed.  I finished the book an hour before the book would have been erased from my phone.
  • I chose to go into the conservation area down the road on my walk.  This was my first time in there.  I didn't stay very long because I was listening to the book and that was distracting me from the woods.  There are a few paths and I didn't want to get misplaced.

Stress reducing tree.









Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...