Saturday, September 19, 2020

Work All Day

 It was a heavy to-do list I gave myself this morning.  I decided to put an amount of time on each item and tried to stick to it as much as possible.  Looking over the list I only took two of the three 15 minute breaks I planned out.  I did stop to eat and I included taking a walk.  There is a freeze warning for tomorrow night so Gideon and I picked anything in the garden that was close to ready, there wasn't much.  There are some green tomatoes that may or may not get picked tomorrow.  

Happy things for today:

  • I worked for around two hours sorting through stuff from storage and going through boxes.
  • I found a newspaper from July 4, 1976.
  • K and Gideon went on the walk with me.
  • One of the things I put on my list was to play Scrabble with Gideon for thirty minutes.  That was fun.  The game is still on the table to finish another time.
  • Happy birthday to Z!  He and K had a morning date and then he spent the day with a friend.
  • I finally made the time to remove more of the caulking from the shower. I may need to pick up a chemical to help remove the rest tomorrow, it just doesn't want to let go.
  • One of the other things I found when going through boxes was the order of play for a card game called Agony.  It was a game I used to play with my mom and other family members.
  •  We found a little felt project that K made for me when she was quite young.  On it I was the world's greatest mom.  Upon seeing this today she told me that I should hang on to it, after all, the only way to get something like that today is through nepotism.


Out on our walk.


Tree changing color.


Tree of many colors.  😉


Keep your distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...