Thursday, September 17, 2020

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Work is stressful.  After work, a shower, and rest I helped Z obtain some computers.  Loading up computers helped me get some steps in, so did jogging in place after dinner.  My tired mind is having a hard time focusing and so here come some happy things:
  • Chats with Z about life.
  • Gideon questions which this evening involve light waves and electromagnetic waves!
  • Tetris-ing about 30 computers into the back of the van.
  • Learning the possible meaning of the word uncanoonuc, as in Uncanoonuc Mountians.
  • Gideon snuggles and giggles and laughter at expanding this text as I type.
The picture quality is poor, but there are colors in the leaves.

Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...