Monday, September 14, 2020

Sleepy Monday

Last night I didn't get to sleep as early as I'd like and was tired today.  I tried to get to bed early tonight, I told the family that I needed to get to bed and no more Star Trek for me tonight.  I wanted this written and posted by now.  Then I started getting messages.  Hopefully that is done and I can write and sleep soon.  

Today one of the employees I work with called in sick.  The day went fine, it is just that I was already a bit anxious about going to work.  When I see them next I may ask them to let us know that whatever has them feeling bad is not Covid.  At the same time, it isn’t necessarily my business.  Tight rope walking during the pandemic….


Enough gloom, let me try to come up with some happy things:

  • As I said above, even though we were down a person, the day seemed to go mostly okay.

  • I made it home from work without falling asleep on the way.

  • The crescent moon and venus were bright in the sky this morning.  My picture will not do it justice.

  • K and I had a nice walk allowing me my steps and us mother/daughter time.





Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...