Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Small Steps

 It would have been very easy to just rest after work today.  I did, for a little bit.  After dinner I went out for a walk and made myself get the rest of my step goal.  I continued to walk after I met the goal to total over 12,000 steps.  This makes day 35 of my streak.  There is my first happy for today.  Others include:

  • Corn bread drizzled with honey.
  • The sheep shenanigans are moving along.
  • Gideon and I attempted science after work today.  Unfortunately, I didn't have all the right stuff and my substitutes were no substitute.  Maybe we will try again another time.
  • The refreshing, cool air on tonight's walk.
  • The little bits of color that are starting on the leaves that are whispering, "Autumn." 
I did a no-no and snapped this shot on the higway this morning.
The sun is rising through the smoke haze from the terrible fires on the west coast,
3000 miles away.

☮

Wear your mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...