Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Small Steps

 It would have been very easy to just rest after work today.  I did, for a little bit.  After dinner I went out for a walk and made myself get the rest of my step goal.  I continued to walk after I met the goal to total over 12,000 steps.  This makes day 35 of my streak.  There is my first happy for today.  Others include:

  • Corn bread drizzled with honey.
  • The sheep shenanigans are moving along.
  • Gideon and I attempted science after work today.  Unfortunately, I didn't have all the right stuff and my substitutes were no substitute.  Maybe we will try again another time.
  • The refreshing, cool air on tonight's walk.
  • The little bits of color that are starting on the leaves that are whispering, "Autumn." 
I did a no-no and snapped this shot on the higway this morning.
The sun is rising through the smoke haze from the terrible fires on the west coast,
3000 miles away.


Wear your mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...