Sunday, September 20, 2020

Views

 Today was not as productive as yesterday.  Things got done, and resting got done too.  I worked at sorting through things from storage, shopping, the shower, and some things in the yard.  I played some video games and more Scrabble with Gideon.  The whole family took a walk around the property.  It was a good day.  Here are things I am happy for today:

  • Sleeping in.
  • Doughnuts.
  • Clean sheets, warm from the dryer.
  • Noticing the way the temperature sometimes changes when I walk to one side on the property.  It is almost like I cross over from one temperature zone to another just by taking a left instead of a right.  I guess I kind of am... the ecology- trees and landscape are different one way versus the other.
  • There was a little child, maybe three, in Lowes today.  He (?) was wearing a mask.  I looked at him and waved and smiled.  There is so much expression that can come out from just seeing someone's eyes.
  • I repotted the rest of the petunias that I started from seed a few weeks ago.  I'm going to attempt to keep them in the house over the winter.  They require a lot of sun that may be hard to come by as the season changes.
  • Walking with everyone on the property was special.  We don't do that very often.  Some of the trees that were cut down last summer seem to be growing again.  They have branches that are coming up new trying to survive.
  • All the pictures from the walk today.  They encompass different plants, changing plants, and wonderful people.                         









Stay safe.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum the fall colors we don’t really get that type of change down here in Texas. Love seeing all the family in one shot! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...