Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Icicle

 Instead of taking a walk today I did some cleaning up of the snow on the driveway.  It has been a few years since we have had a driveway and I forgot how much it bothers me when there are patches of snow that can become slippery.  I expect I will be spending a little bit of time out there, perhaps daily, until spring.  😂😜  E came out and helped too.  It was a beautiful day but I had things to do inside, so the shoveling was my outside time.  

Last night I found a water spot on my ceiling, there is a roof leak.  C and Z seem to have figured out the problem.  I'm not sure if it will be able to get fixed before spring, but there is stuff up there now to help relieve some of the ice dams that are part of the problem.  There was a huge icicle hanging from the roof near the leak.  I'm happy that they figured it out.  Nothing is actively dripping into my bedroom yet, but I put the plants under the area, just in case.  Other happy things today:

  • Nanni, brown tabby. found her way under the blankets on my bed!  I think it bothers her that she can't go under my bed (drawers).
  • Winston, the orange tabby, fell asleep on the chair in the dining room.  At dinner, he let E sit with him on the chair while he continued to sleep and we had dinner.
  • I have another bag of stuff to burn.  
  • Gideon and I have been playing when I do my circles around the house.  He keeps tryiing to hide and scare me when I come around.  When I get close, he can't stay still or help from laughing.  He asked me to hide too.  I had a perfect hiding place, but started laughing!  
Icicle.

That bump is Nanni under the covers.

I had to peek in on her.

Stay safe.

Happy Birthday, TF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...