Thursday, December 24, 2020

Snowshoe Prints

 Three things that I wanted to do today got done.  There should have been more, but other things happen, and that is okay.  The two cats are not getting along as well as we had hoped.  They are now separated and we are going through a procedure to reintroduce them in a few days.  One of the things I got done today was to sew up three bags for the looms that are in my room that currently have projects on them.  So far, the cats haven't played with the threads, but Nanni did weave herself through them in such a way that they could have knocked the looms over.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • C and I went through a few of the boxes that are mine in the apartment.  Not enough stuff was gotten rid of, but there was progress  There were a couple boxes of books that need to be gone through a little more closely.  They are in the main house now to make that easier.  
  • When we had enough of the boxes for the day I went for a walk with the snowshoes.  This time I made it around most of the property.  There were deer and turkey prints as well as some little critter prints that I can't identify.
  • I had a nice video call with the lady that I was walking with every week.  We took a break until after the holidays because of the pandemic.  It was good to see video see her.  We are planning on snowshoeing together next month.
  • There was a beautiful sunset today.  The sky was a ripple of red-orange.  I was hoping to see the Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction, but those bright ripples were clouds.  I either missed the break or the clouds were in the way.  
Three looms with a bag for each!


Deer.

Proof of life (that's me in the corner).



This picture doesn't do the colorful sky justice.

Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...