Monday, December 28, 2020

Orange Sky

 Monday, the day I remind myself that I should have a job.  Or do something that might make me money.  Today this was time spent looking at jobs and then Covid numbers and then jobs and then numbers and feeling that waiting for the post holiday spike to go down is most likely a good idea.  So instead I went outside and cleared some snow.  One of my tasks this week is to move some things that are being stored on the driveway somewhere else to make room for more snow.  This week the weather is supposed to be mild, so it seems a good time to be outside.  Other things that are happy things for today: 

  • Playing with cats.

  • The orange sky as the sun set this evening.

  • Being able to be with family.

  • Gifts from friends.

  • Watching the movie Jingle Jangle (trailer).






Wash your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...