Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Rest Day

 Both Nanni and I awoke in the middle of the night to the sounds of scratching and skittering in my room? Walls?  Not sure.  Neither of us got up more than to raise our heads to hear better.  Maybe she isn’t a mouser.  Maybe it would have been a good day to set the traps in the cellar.  Maybe.  What it ended up being a good day for was relaxing and self-care.  And so my happy things are:

  • I did some research and job search.

  • K and I worked on the puzzle. It is the second night that the puzzle has been in the way of eating at the dining room table.

  • I took a nap.

  • I went on a nice cold walk.  It is winter, cold is expected.  I headed out south bound on the street.  After walking almost two miles I turned around to head home.  That is when the wind of the day was in my face.  Brr.


The petunia is growing!

Welcome to my post walk-rosie cheeks-pre nap face.

Fullmoon over shed.

Stay safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...