Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Magnetism

 The cats are integrating.  We have been keeping them together part of the day and away from each other part of the day.  They have this back and forth thing going on where one of them is mad while the other looks like a scorned lover, they argue a little, and then they switch roles.  It reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton in The Taming of the Shrew.  I'm happy that the cats are getting along better. Other happy things are:

  • New cat toys came in the mail today. I only got a picture of one of them. It seems that changing out the toys often is a thing for cats. They get bored. The other toy is a ball with a light in it that rolls around on the floor by itself.  
  • I went shopping for a tarp today and also got some cool magnetic bowls for holding screws or pins, etc.
  • I paid my mortgage before the first of the month! Usually I forget until a few days in.
  • Puzzles. We are still working on the puzzle. We got a bit done today, mostly K did. I'm working at limiting my time at the puzzle so I don't let it consume me. 🧩

Winston with a new toy.

Sunset.

I may have to come up with a task to
do tomorrow just to use this.
😀

Wear a mask. 😷



No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...