Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Planning

A tree was removed today.  It was dead and threatened to fall on either our house of the neighbor's.  We now have a pile of elm wood, because Z & K wanted to keep it to burn outside or somethings.  I hope the weather warms enough for that soon. 

My new room is not quite a normal shape.  One corner has the closet jutting into the room and another wall has a chimney behind it.  The result of this is that I am fairly sure that my bed will not fit where I want it and still be able to open the under the bed drawers.  K and I took measurements and tomorrow I hope to map out my room.  I have the tools I need to make my bed; all I need is the time, energy, and parts to put it together. 

My happy for today is that my taxes are finally done.  I really should take care of that much earlier in the season. 

The tall tree is the one that came down.


All gone.

One of the fruit trees in the garden.

☮

Don't touch your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out 2020.

  It has been a long year.  Z got a new job (remote); Birka; I went to Texas for February vacation and spent time with C, E and Four (Big Be...